- This event has passed.
Photography & Encaustic
October 1 - October 2
In this two-day workshop you will explore many different ways to incorporate encaustic with photography. You will learn how to:
- mount your photos to a panel
- use chalk paint and collage to block out or enhance areas
- collage with wax
- tint the image using Pan Pastels
- distress the image using Pigment Sticks
- use paper as the substrate
What you need before the workshop:
- email me an additional 2 images that measure 8×10 in high resolution with at least one of them in black and white
- royalty-free images are available at unsplash.com for those who don’t have their own photos
All other materials are provided.
Sign up at Southampton Arts.
Cost: $189+HST (plus $100 material fee)